I suggest you ...

Some features for test system and interface

Foremost about interface.

It's very good, but I don't know how I can just add list from library into my library of lists? The only way which I know is click on button "play & learn", but if I don't want to play now? I want just add this list into my library. so I think better add button "add" :)
--
How to improve your application for chrome.

And again it's very comfortable, when you can just highlight the word and see translation like a shot. But you can try improve it. I know the program. here is:
http://www.gettranslateit.com/download.htm
It can recognize not only text, but and pictures, you just need move the mouse over the word and you see translation.
I don't know how much difficult it is, but it's just idea for improve:)
--
How to improve your test system.

Problems:
1) I don't want to see words in test, which I know on 100%
2) I don't want to see same sequences of words in test.
3) I want to see a new list after I clicked "Next test" (now I must complete the same list that had just passed)
4) I want to see mixed tests, for example: I am taking list "human body" and seeing "спина" now I must choose answer. And I want to see reverse questions, where is I see "back" and must choose answer on russian.
5) because in this case you do not learn the words, and learn how to pass this test.

Solves:
1) Just don't show the word, which memorized on 100%:) And introduce forgetting factor. For example: after some time, the degree of learned should fall from 100% to 90%, so it will make repeat sometimes an old word.

I hope that realization this problems don't depend on votes, because this long post nobody want read :)
Waiting for your reply.

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Vlad shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Vlad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

5) I want to see various answers on test, because in this case you do not learn the words, and learn how to pass this test.

Feedback and Knowledge Base